We make use of log files in order to obtain information about the following:
- IP addresses
- Types of internet browsers used to access the website
- Internet Service Providers
- Date and time stamp
- Exit pages
- Number of clicks
This information is utilized for the purpose of studying and analyzing the following.
- The visitor trends
- Collection of demographic statistic
- Tracking how a visitor moves around the website.
Information like the IP address is never used for personal identification of the website visitors.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies are not used to manipulate information about visitor preferences. All user specific information including the accessed web pages is privacy protected. We do not modify web content based on any information send through internet browsers.
Double Click Dart Cookie
Cookies and web beacons may be used by our advertising partners to place relevant ads on the website. One of the third-party vendors associated with our website is Google. It serves ads on the site based on the following information.
- Information received through cookies.
- Information received through DART cookie which reveals the websites visited by individual visitors when they click on ads or visit an AdSense publisher’s website.
- Refer to the individual privacy policies of each of our advertising partners in order to find instructions for protecting your privacy against their practices.
- You may disable cookies through your browser options.
- Visit the official website of your particular browser in order to find detailed information about managing cookies.
What Personal Information do we collect?
We never ask for the visitors personal or bank information. The only information we ask for is used to create a database of our website users. Such information includes the email address of our visitors.
Use of the Collected Information
The personal information of visitors collected by us is used for the following purposes.
- Informing the clients about our website updates.
- Updating the users about the current news as well as the on-going trends related to our industry.
- Responding to queries by sending the answers directly to the provided email address of our users.
Our clients may request to opt out of receiving these updates from us.
Protection of your Information
All of the collected information about clients is stored in password-protected data files. Access to these files is limited to our employees only through the use of security software. This access is solely for the purpose of maintenance or fulfilling other website related requirements.
A cookie is created whenever a visitor lists our website as a favorite. The purpose of this cookie is to track such clients. This information is neither sold to third-parties nor used for commercial promotions. Only our staff has access to these cookies.
Google AdSense advertisements may appear on our website from time to time through the use of Google Dart Cookies. This is not due to any personal information manipulated by us. You may read about Google’s policy about their Dart Cookies at this link: http:/www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads.
We hold the right to modify our policies at any time. Our clients would be notified immediately about policy updates. These changes are highlighted and are easy to pinpoint by the clients. Our clients are advised to review our policies from time to time in order to stay abreast of such changes. The users and subscribers of our website agree to accept our policies by using the website and its products.